Clothing Size 0-20
Juniors and Maternity Clothing
Baby Furniture, Equipment, and Toys
1. We accept items for consignment as follows:
a. Clothing and Shoes - Tuesday through Friday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Limit one medium laundry basket per day.
Spring and Summer - January through June.
Fall and Winter - July through December.
b. Furniture, Equipment and Toys - Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
(Appointments can be made outside of regular consignment times. Call for details.)
2. Items to be accepted must meet the following conditions:
a. Clothing must be freshly laundered, free of odors. Snaps, buttons, zippers done and laid out flat in a laundry basket.
b. Style must be current, less than 5 years old.
c. Furniture and Equipment must be clean and in good condition.
d. Toys must have working batteries, and all parts and pieces organized.
(Cleaning Fees are assessed if necessary.)
3. Please do not take offense if we are unable to accept some items. We rely on past experience of what sells and store space when considering items for consignment.
4. Pricing, discounts and promotions of items are at the discretion of Children's Trading Post.
5. The Consignor will receive 40% of the item(s) sold. Furniture, equipment or specialty items with selling price of $50.00 and up will receive 50% of item(s) sold.
6. Payment may be collected by coming into the store during store hours. Note: There is a five day processing time until payment is available.
7. Items on consignment will be up for sale for approximately 90 days, or until items go to 75% off from the date processed. When items reach 75% off the consignor may come to the store, locate and retrieve their unsold items. A $10.00 fee will be charged for each item picked up before the 75% off sale. Items unclaimed after the 75% off sale will become the property of Children's Trading Post.
8. A registration fee of $5.00 will be charged at time of account setup and annually there after to accept unlimited items for consignment.
9. Children's Trading Post will use care in handling your items, but is not responsible for theft, fire, or damage. Items left for consignment at Children's Trading Post are at the risk of the consignor.
10. We do not accept items on recall. If an item has a recall kit that corrects the problem we will accept the item with the kit. Please check with www.cpsc.gov for a complete list of recalled items.